Dholera Smart City
Dholera Smart City is the Fastest Growing Company In Dholera, Gujarat. Dholera Smart City project plans a world-class affordable housing project launched in the first smart city of India – Smart City Dholera SIR. Legally approved and a Clear Title NA Project is located in the heart of Dholera. The most alluring residential township in the vicinity having residential plots, villas and apartments.
Developed by SmartHomes Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd, the Indian wing of Singapore based Smart Infrastructure PTE. Ltd, it is one of the several projects that the developer aspires to build in Dholera and other places in Gujarat.
Sprawling over 500 acres, it offers a plethora of options in the World’s fastest-growing Real Estate Property in Dholera SIR Smart City Gujarat like Residential Plots, Villas, Bungalows and Smart Value Apartments. Over 10,000 residential units are in the making over a five-year span.
Dholera SIR is the most promising and fastest developing city of India. Salient Features include:
- Dream Project of Mr. Narendra Modi envisaged when he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Identified as the first Smart City of India.
- To be developed 2 times the size of Delhi and Six times that of Shanghai.
- Rated by Forbes as one of its kind cities in India and one amongst Top 12 fastest growing cities in the world.
- A Special Investment node along the DMIC corridor making it a site for fast track trading and manufacturing activities.
- Development plans undertaken jointly by Gujarat State Government and Central Government.
- Excellent connectivity through rail, road, express highway, international airport, metro and port which collectively links the city on both national and global front.
- Initial funding of Rs. 3,000 crore received from the government which shall result in attracting FDI’s and private investors.
- Availability of abundant land at lower valuation makes it a value proposition for retail and international investors.
- First choice for smart investors owing to its strategic location, current prices and thrust from the government.